What others are saying
Northup has encapsulated the biggest challenges
and then how to attack them in a methodical way.
— Henry DeVries, Author of Pain Killer Marketing
Northup hits the bullseye of why business owners
and executives often fail to make the progress they
want. He then walks us through a step-by-step process
of how to fix it with time-tested strategies anyone
can use to create dynamic business, financial and
— Paul R. Wojdynski, President, Controlled
Key Systems, Inc.
book, Five Hidden Mistakes CEOs Make, is a must
for a business owner that is trying to understand
why the positive results that used to be there when
the company was smaller are now negative or below
expectations. Tom Northup gives practical insight
along with solutions to get your company going in
the direction you want.”
— Scott J. McDevitt, President, Translogistics,
more than three decades of real-world experience in operations management,
practical people expertise, and thoughtful leadership as the CEO
and principal of three successful businesses, Tom Northup understands
the complexities faced by today’s active and fully engaged
executives. Demonstrating the very latest and best business tools,
Tom trains and educates from his extensive experience, utilizing
proven processes that are necessary to increase profits and revenues
in your organization.
also show you how to defeat your competition, and lead in your marketplace
through innovation and creativity. Executives that have worked with
Tom are better leaders. He has taught them to grow their business,
sustain results, and achieve the results they want by fixing productivity
and efficiency issues, developing and implementing strategic plans,
and cultivating results-based employee cultures that are committed
Most Requested Topics...
- The Five Hidden Mistakes Executives and Managers Make that Kill
- Bridging the Leadership Divide: Closing the Gap Between Success
- Great Leaders Are Born and Not Made? Right? Wrong!
- Personal Leadership – The Foundation of Effective Leadership...
Learn how to lead yourself so you can effectively lead others
- Strategically Transform Your Business to Reach Your Desired
- Learn to Motivate Employees to Work at Peak Performance Because
They Want to
- Leadership Using Emotional Intelligence: Discover how to use
The EI competencies to help employees to be and want to do their
should you choose Tom Northup?
- Tom speaks from experience, not just theory.
- Tom’s style is interactive, laced with questions –
no speeches here.
- Tom’s format invites audience participation. In his sessions,
everyone develops an action plan.
- Each participant receives a workbook of powerful points, helpful
worksheets to complete, case studies, and important forms to use
long after the workshop.
- Personal focus is the most important “takeaway”.
Participants will identify personal high payoff activities they
can immediately use on the job.